Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yesterday's Dinner bento

Yesterday I made myself a bento for dinner. I was working a meeting after a Dr. appointment and I knew I would get too hungry before it's finally dinner time.

I had made myself a vegetarian curry with butternut squash for lunch, and packed that up alone with baby carrots and cucumber sticks. To give some taste to the veggies, I filled a small sauce bottle with balsamic dressing. Here's what it ended up looking like:


I had some time and I decided to play with my bento cloth to figure out the best way to use it. This is my favorite way so far! It's like a little basket, look:


So that's my bento adventure yesterday. I'll be posting in a minute about my shopping expedition today at Daiso. I've found bento heaven, should have gone there before shopping online!!

Happy Bento!

No comments:

Post a Comment