Monday, March 31, 2008

Today I was working all day at Weight watchers, so I brought along my trusty bento!

In the lower tier, I had curried couscous on one side, and a sauteed made with sliced onion, bell pepper and edamame. I spiced the sauteed veggies with cumin, salt, pepper and garam masala.

In the top tier, I had cucumber and red bell pepper sticks, steamed lentils (TJ), and 2 boiled eggs, shaped and halved.

It was plenty of food, and very tasty!

I shaped the eggs with my two egg molds I found at Daiso. The star looks more like a flower (I need bigger eggs!) but I like the way it ended up looking. Here's what the eggs looked like before I put them in the bento:


My husband has about the same thing. I perched the lentils on top of the sauteed veggies. I also didn't shape his eggs, he had to leave quick so I didn't bother with it.

I added his trusty baby carrots as usual, but otherwise, he has the same food I had in my own box.


Lunch was successful, I brought along an apple and an orange for snacks during the day and it was plenty of food!

That was a "put together in minutes". We're starting renovations tomorrow, so I don't know how lunches will fit in this mess!!

Happy bento!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment