Wednesday, March 5, 2008

One more box!

I got a box in the mail from Sugarcharm.com and here's what was in it:


I got my new bento box today! Here it is!

As I said I got it at sugarcharm.com. It's a two tier box (total 580 ml). The tiers are microwavable (without the lids) but not dishwasher safe.

I got the box, the case for the chopsticks (which fits my regular sized chopsticks (22.5 cm) no need to "special shop" for them!) and the belt for the box for $21 including shipping.

I'm extremely happy with this cute little box. The yellow not as traumatizingly bright as I thought it would be. It's just perfect!

Now I have to stop getting boxes, I have 7 of them already!

I've added to my spice box organization collection. I'll post about it as soon as I have a minute.

Happy Bento everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how sugar charms packages their stuff. So cute!

    ReplyDelete