Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Husband's Bento

I'm not working this morning, so I don't need to pack lunch. I was going to just let my husband grab a frozen tupperware, but he looked a little disapointed, so I decided to put together a bento for him.

My husband made Turkish Meatballs (top-left corner) and salad (bottom-right corner) for dinner last night, and I packed leftovers for his box. I used my little sea critter skewers to eat the meatballs with.

I added Mediteranean Hummus (on top of the salad) and vegetable sticks (top-right corner) to it, and steamed snow peas (bottom-left corner) in my microwave steamer I got at Ichiban Kan. It was the first time I tried it and it turned out pretty good.

So that's my "bento adventure" for today. It's funny to see how much my husband seems to enjoy it. Hopefully that means he'll be helping out with preparing stuff ahead of time! ;op

Happy Bento!

No comments:

Post a Comment