Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Breakfast Bento

I decided to start bringing my breakfast to work again on Sundays so I can Weigh in before I eat. Neurotic a little, but I claim the right be my "neuroticity"! So there!

This morning I didn't have much time, so my husband boiled eggs while I was in the shower, and then I put the rest together. I halved the eggs, chopped a few strawberries, sliced cucumber (shaping a few slices with my new veggie cutter, and added a little heart shaped cup filled with steamed lentils.

Here's what it looked like:

I was nothing outstanding, but it was enough to get me going for a whole meeting. I had lunch only at 2pm, and I was starving by then. I would not have survived without my little breakfast!

So, there we are, a new week, a new bento.

Tonight we BBQed and I did some yummy side dishes, so tomorrow's bento will be interesting. I plan on using my new Lock and Lock set. I can't wait to show it off!

Happy Bento Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment