Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Simplicity Bento

Today I got a slow start which resulted in my husband going to work without a bento. Now I feel all guilty!

I was going to skip mine too, but realized I was going to be out of the house for lunch. I need a bento!

So here's what I put together:

I didn't feel inspired really, so I used the rest of the Tabbouleh (finally!), steamed broccoli and chopped a tomato to mix with it.

I didn't have any protein leftover, so I made a wrap* with Canadian bacon and a carrot stick! I used my cute little skewers to keep the pieces together and put it in the top tier of my little bento.

* The tortilla isn't part of the "free foods" on my food plan, though it IS allowed. I just have to account for it.

I'll have a banana with that for dessert! There you go, it's my Simplicity Bento! Sometimes simple is wonderful!

Happy Bento Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment