Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Breakfast Bento

Every Sunday I work a meeting and I weigh-in with my coworkers before I do. I don't want to eat breakfast before I weight in, so I bring breakfast along. Usually I bring hot cereals in my trusty thermos jar, but today I didn't feel like it so I made a bento. Actually, to be honest, my husband pretty much made it!


He boiled eggs for me while I was getting ready, and washed and cut strawberries. I cut the eggs in halves (cause I think it's pretty!) and added some left over couscous. Et Voila! Breakfast bento.

It was actually the first breakfast bento that didn't leave me hungry and low energy! Also, I love to have strawberries in a bento, it's cute, it's fresh, and it's sweet. I think it's the best way to end a bento meal! :o)

Happy Bento everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment