Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tasty Leftovers

Last night we had a yummy dinner and lots of leftovers! Perfect for bento fare!

Here's my box:

In the bottom tier I have leftover Sauteed Summer Squash with Tomatoes and Corn and halved baby carrots. I like to cut the carrots in half because that way it takes longer to eat so I end up eating less!

In the top tier of my box I have Caribbean Drumsticks, and cut strawberries.

Here's my husband's box. I used the black "Man size" box I got at Ichiban Kan because somebody neglected to clean his bento yesterday... just sayin'... ;op

In the top tier (left) I have cut baby carrots, cut strawberries and 2 Babybel light cheeses.

In the bottom tier (right) I have Caribbean chicken (looks like a whole lot, but really it isn't!) and Sauteed Summer Squash with Tomatoes and Corn.

I've organized his food so that all the microwavable food is in the same tier. It's easier for him that way.

That's our bentos for the day! I think I'm getting close to 150 boxes!!! I'll count and let you know!

Happy Bento Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment