Monday, May 12, 2008

Yummy leftovers!

We've been cooking this weekend and ended up with wonderful leftevers for the Bento. Here's our boxes for today:

Both boxes have the same foods exactly, I filled them together.

In the top tier, there's leftover pork roast, cooked in sweet jalapeƱo chutney. Also there is steamed lentils (from TJ) and steamed broccoli. In the little container I have cilantro pesto I bought at the Farmers Market Saturday.

In the lower tier, there's Corn, black beans and mango salsa, and grilled asparagus (leftover from last night). I put sushi rice between the two so the asparagus wouldn't get soggy.

Here's my box up close:


Here's my husband's box, same thing, different colors:


To help out with the pictures, I got myself a tripod!!!! I think it's helping a lot! I'm also studying my camera to try and learn how to use it fully. If that doesn't work, I have a camera in mind that might work better (but that I haven't managed to justify with my husband yet ;op). So keep posted, I'm hoping to get the pictures looking better as I go! :o)


So, that's my bento adventure for today! It was very good, and I think looked good also!

Happy Bento everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment